The San Rocco’s (St. Roch’s) Church, in neo-Renaissance style, has reached its current aspect as a Latin cross after many interventions. At the back of the building, next to the apse, stands the bell tower with a square base, whose cell opens to the outside with a mullioned window on each side. The church was commissioned by the population in 1631 when the town was freed from the pestilence. In 1884 the new building was completed. The bell tower and the terrace, adorned with merlons, were started in 1911 and completed in 1929.

In the left side sandstone altar of 1641, the wild boar is represented, the symbol of the ancient community of Larciano and in the niche there is the statue of the Saint. In the niche at the right-hand side altar is a terracotta high relief of Our Lady of the Graces. On the central dome there is the fresco of St. Mary of the Assumption. Above the entrance door in the lunette a mosaic depicting the Annunciation is laid, by Gino Terreni, realised on the occasion of the centenary of the constitution of the Parish. At the same time the altar was replaced with the present one of sandstone with a central high relief depicting the Emmaus supper. The original baptismal font, the ambo, the tabernacle and the four bronze panels at the entrance door are also by the same author. Two frescoes by P. Graziani, depicting Christ Blessing and the Last Supper (1994-2004), are in the apse and the little chapel. By the same author are the panels of the Way of the Cross. In 2005 V. Spinelli donated a valuable organ built by G. Ghilardi according to the rules of the classical organ making and ideally inspired by a phonic conception attributable to the German Baroque. The fully mechanical transmission organ has 40 registers on three manuals and pedal and is located on the cantoria in front.